Friday, June 28, 2013

Its a wrap!!!

First boot camp completed!!! *runs around hysterically*
 
I did it.....I survived! Although i missed a number of days (not entirely my fault), I still completed it. The last week was particularly tough and demanding....I guess it was a farewell of sorts. I'm gonna be starting the next one in about a weeks time....and I'm actually looking forward to it. I. Kid. You. Not! I, Ms "I'd rather be sleeping", am actually looking forward to exercise! It was, each and everyday, the toughest and most trying hour of my life, but also the most fulfilling. Each time we started to stretch after a session, I'd feel a new burst of energy, and actually wish I would continue. This adrenaline thing is no myth.....I promise! I most of all enjoyed the feeling I would have afterwards - refreshed and renewed - and not as sluggish as I tend to be every other day. And our trainer....well, in a nutshell, she's the best!
 
Okay, I'm gonna stop blabbing now, but peep this picture....yes, that is where I do my boot camp. And no, it's not filtered! Now go ahead, be jealous of me.... I know you want to. :-)
 
 
"To whom much is given, much is required."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment